4 BEDROOMS 3 BATHROOMS 8 GUESTS
THE BEACH HOUSE is a sun-washed, cliff-perched beachside haven reserved for the selective few who have an imminent connection with the sea, value iconic aesthetics and possess the strong belief that design in the space we live and breathe should be clean-cut minimal, exceptional, and functional. Join a dreamy world where inner peace, tranquility, and effortless, unpretentious luxury are a state of mind.
The scene for an unforgettable stay is set against a breathtaking mountainous backdrop and an idyllic beachfront stage. Two levels (1 acre) of sheer outdoor joy lie before you: Indulge yourself to a delicious breakfast in the al fresco dinning area or enjoy the sparkling sea view from the refreshing waters of the private swimming pool with poolside sun sofas and sun loungers. Step on to the upper level patio for a more amphitheatric view of the pool and sea below and let yourself get mesmerised by the Greek sun’s reflection on the rippled sea. Meditate between the surrounding mountains or unstretch with yoga or pilates before you hit the beach. If you prefer working out indoors you’ll find more fitness equipment and exercise options at the gym inside.
Inside, the spacious and sleek open-plan living room is adorned with hand-picked custom-made furniture and a striking wall sculpture. Floor-to-ceiling windows create a bright ambience while constantly reminding you of the breathtaking beachfront surroundings. Unwind in the comfort of the sofa as the fresh breeze blows in from the pool or enjoy a hearty meal by the wooden dinning room table. The gourmet kitchen with high-end built-in appliances, ergonomic design and smooth countertops make cooking a sheer pleasure.
Technology flows subtly through the villa. The living room features an impressive home theatre with an HD projector, bluetooth Blueray media player and Apple TV allowing you to seamlessly stream content from any device. The same powerhouse can be found in the upper level master bedroom.
All 4 bedrooms are air conditioned, offer unobstructed panoramic sea or mountain views and have direct access to the pool and the upper level terraces and patio. One master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom accessible by wheelchair with toilet and shower support rails, while the other boasts a bathtub by the panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows, ideal for melting your troubles away. Spend evenings relaxing on the terrace lounges and gaze at the horizon in awe as the majestic Myconian sunset unfolds. At night the numerous lighting options including LED architectural lighting help you set the right mood. Shhhh. Let the sound of the waves sooth you as you slowly drift away in the comfort of your bed and dream of carefree days to come.
This newly constructed 155 sq. m thalassophille sanctuary of inner peace and well being is located just a stone’s throw from the beach (150m) in Ftelia, one of the last few well kept secrets of Mykonos. Ftelia bay is home to one private beach club and two restaurants often frequented by boho-chic surfers, hip families and too-cool-to-be-seen-in-public celebrities. This unique location offers relaxation and tranquility while still being close to all the buzz of Mykonos town (7km) and only a 3 minute drive to the small village of Ano Mera where you’ll find numerous local dinning options and amenities. If you want to explore other beaches, Elia, Panormos and A. Sostis are just a 10-13min drive away.
• 1 acre private plot on 2 levels (as part of a 4 acre residential complex of 4 houses, each with its own private patios) • 150 m from the beach • unobstructed panoramic sea and mountain view • private infinity pool • 5 dinning and lounging areas, spacious bedroom terraces • poolside lounge sofas and sunbeds • al fresco shower • private parking • doghouse
• 155 sq. m on 2 levels • 1 master bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom (wheelchair accessible with toilet and shower support rails), sea and mountain view, direct access to the front yard and pool • 1 master bedroom with queen size bed, en suite bathtub, sea and mountain view, direct access to the upper level terrace • 1 bedroom with queen size bed, sea and mountain view, direct access to the upper level terrace • 1 bedroom with queen size bed, mountain view, direct access to the back yard • open-plan kitchen dinning room • 1 bathroom, 1 guest WC
• 1st level completely accessible by wheelchair, 1 master bedroom features low cupboard shelves and an en suite bathroom with toilet and shower support rails • A/C cooling and heating in all rooms • wifi internet access • fully equipped kitchen: four ring cooker with oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/tumble dryer, dolce gusto and pressed coffee makers, fruit squeezer, toaster, cookware, serveware • indoor gym (stationary bicycle, multifunction fitness machine) including a massage bed, yoga mats and pilates equipment for outdoor exercise
• 2 home cinemas each equipped with: screen, projector, Dolby Surround System, Blueray & media player, Apple TV. Full device connectivity and content streaming through bluetooth
- linen/towel change: twice weekly
personal training, yoga, pilates, massage
50% reservation deposit upon booking. Remaining fee due to be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival. If booking within 6 weeks of departure, full payment is required. Payment by wire transfer or credit card (credit card incurs a 1.0% supplement)
Reservation deposit refunded if cancelled by written notice given at least 12 weeks prior to arrival.
3000 deposited by wire transfer at the time of the remaining fee payment and refunded in full within 10 days from departure provided no lo damage or loss is incurred.
01/04 - 31/04 800
01/05 - 31/05 1300
01/06 - 31/06 1800
01/07 - 14/07 2200
15/07 - 01/09 2600
02/09 - 31/09 1800
31/09 - 31/10 1300